Thursday, May 8, 2008

Welcome All!

Well it's been a while now that I have been reading blogs for ages. I guess it was just a matter of time before I started one of my own.

Here's a little about me.

I am a 29 year old WAHM. Well, trying to be.

I am mother to Caleb Blaise, 6 months. He is my pride and joy. I've never understood the true meaning of being a MOM until I held my son for the first time. Each day my love for him grows as he does. I can't believe he is so big already. I know soon, I will be planning his first birthday.. Time Flies!



I have been married to my husband, Arthur, for 5 years of wedded bliss. We
have been together though since High School.. so I think it's 14 years this year. I lost count... and my warranty has expired--our on going joke. (Love you hun!) He makes me smile and can always crack a laugh outta me - no matter how bad it gets.

I was an educator in the classroom for 6 full years. I now work online at home and I am constantly looking for MORE things to do. Hence, blogging. I enjoy the fact that I can be at home with my son on a daily basis. I needed a break from the classroom, though I know at some point I will return.

We have two crazy chihuahuas. Jersey and Gizmoe. They were our children before Caleb was born! They still are important members of our family :) They put a smile on ALL of our faces. They are just crazy.

I've created this blog to have my voice heard... I'm amazed at the amount of things people can get deals and steals on and just..... well, don't. I am guilty myself and I have decided to change my ways with that. Hopefully, I can help you out also with the postings of things that I find.

No comments: